photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Pregnancy Books that I can't live without

Face it- this whole preggo thing IS NOT all rainbows and butterflies.  I am only week 17 and I know that!  This book is hilarious and REAL!

Lee gave this one to me, full of fun preggo facts (although I refuse to track my weight through this journal!)

Very good medical info

Not a book, but an app.  I check my Sprout on my Ipad every night to see what the baby looks like today.

This book is amazing.  And so is the free app that you can download for your iphone/ipad.  I check this app nightly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment