photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Merry Christmas Pictures!

So after our successful Halloween baby-in-a-pumpkin photo shoot that Lee and I did (well, Lee did it, I drank pumpkin beer...) we decided heck!  We can do this again!  So, here is a sneak peek of our Merry Christmas pictures!  All the ideas (and how to do it) I found on pinterest-- if you go to my pinterest, (http://pinterest.com/rharmelink/)  you can see the tutorials under 'baby pictures'  It is so fun to play photographer!  We designed our Christmas cards last night...so keep your eyes peeled for those little gems to arrive in mailboxes soon!  Until then, Merry Christmas Happy HolidaYS (from one of my fave Christmas songs by N Sync!) And yes, I said N Sync.  Don't judge me.






No comments:

Post a Comment