photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My last official post as a preggo!


Far Along? Too far.  Almost to the END!!!! Her birthday will be this week!!! (whether she likes it or not!)

Total weight gain/loss: These past couple of weeks are killing me- the doctor said Ledoux is probably gaining about a pound a week at this point, which means so am I.  I think my total weight gain will end up around 16-17 pounds total.


Maternity clothes? The same 3 or 4 pieces of clothes are on constant rotation: black yoga capris, and three diffrent tank tops.  that is it!

Stretch marks? Nothing new

Size of Baby (in produce)? a large, heavy watermelon.  Lee and I have a bet on how much she will weigh (as well as height, hair color, etc.) 

Sleep:  Sleeping so good still! no complaints other than the pee breaks, which are now more like every 45 minutues.

Best moment this week:  The doctor said we are making some progress, 2 cm this week...which isnt alot, but since I had zero signs the week before, I will take it.  I have also had some pains and have a feeling we are getting close...

Miss Anything? wine..beer.  lee and i actually went to this little brewhouse by our casa and I had an NA beer... I am sure people thought I was really drinking, and at this point, I could care less what they think! I am in the homestretch.  I also sat in my front lawn all afternoon yesterday, in a chair, soaking up the sun with my little na beer.  Lee and I just sat out there and talked to some friends that came by to visit.  I cannot wait to do that with a real beer! :) 

Movement: Yes- lots of squirms.  Although she has settled down in there alot yesterday and today.  Some people say she is preparing to make her arrival if she starts slowing down...lets hope those people are right. 

Food cravings: I lovs fro-yo, although, i dont think this is a preggo craving, rather it is a craving I am giving into more because i am preggo :) 

New Additions? Lee and i were busy busy busy!  We FINALLY got a crib! (i know, i know, we waited long enough...) we found a gorgeous, rather expensive, high quality crib on craigslist and it is perfect.  Lee and I fell in love with it when we saw it.  Of course, Ledoux must have the best, so lee and i got her the best and cutest bedding at pottery barn.  It looks ahhhhmazing in her room.  Lee really loved the pottery barn chair (below), but we might have to put that $1200 purchase on hold for a while... although i am certain there isnt a more comfortable chair in the world.  Hmm...



Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet:  dumbo question at this point.  No pun intended with the dumbo remark, I don't want to be compared to a big elephant. :)

Gender: Still a lady!

Pregnancy related gripes? Just peeing. and i am officially rocking the preggo waddle.

Labor Signs: pains, a couple yesterday startled me because they really hurt.  not sure what it was, but i can feel things moving and grooving in there that aren't baby.

Belly Button in or out? almost all the way out.

Wedding rings on or off? ON!!

This picture is what i call #PGP: Pregnant girl problems.  Yep, I can officially not bend over far enough to put on my shoes.  I love my husband... :)


Happy or Moody most of the time: you'd think with it being my first week off of work, it would have been relaxing, but not at all.  What an emotional trying week this week- i found out there is a GOOD chance i will not be able to have an epidural or spinal..thanks to my back surgery and rods in my spine... which means my only option for having the bebe is with the use of IV drugs- which aren't all that effective (they just take the edge off) and cannot be given right before you deliver because of effects on the baby... effing fabulous.  No drugs... i cannot tell you how stressed I am about this.  I am NOT going to try and have this baby without pain killers.  I have a doc appointment on Tuesday to do another progress check, and afterwards, Lee and I are going to the hospital to talk with the pain doc about my options.  I am also working to get my medical records from the hospital in Salt Lake to have all the information they will need... but i have a scary feeling i won't be able to get them in time. so scary to think that am being induced thursday and will not have an epidural.  I have seriously been crying everyday this week I am so worried! 

Looking forward to: our doc appointment on tuesday, and meeting with the pain doc after.  I am praying for good news that they good do an epidural.  And of course, on Tuesday, we find out what time we check into the hospital on thursday to have doodle bug--- it will either be in the morning or the evening on Thursday (if she doesnt arrive on her own first!)  Eeeeeek!  Next week at this time, lee and I will have her with us!


Other news?  Lee and Olivia say hello :)  Lee and I have just been busy cleaning preparing for her arrival. I joke with Lee, but he is def. nesting- he is organizing, cleaning, busy putting things away... its cute!

1 comment:

  1. Epidurals have their pros and cons. I'm sure if you cant have one, that you'll still do perfectly well. I had one, but by the time Llynya was actually born it had worn off and I could feel it all...and I'm still willing to do it all again, maybe a couple more times so....
    I'm so excited for you to have your new little one with you in the outside world!

    ReplyDelete