photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween from Ledoux!!!

Happy Halloween!  I wanted to share a couple pictures from our make shift photoshoot yesterday!  I always wanted to put a newborn in a pumpkin, and this was my chance! Suprisingly, Ledoux cooperated for most of it! Lee and I enjoyed our pumpkin beer while snapping pics in our front yard (actually, I enjoyed my pumpkin beer.  Lee doesn't like it but I forced him to have one so he could get into the fall/pumpkin/halloween mood!)  Can't wait to share pictures of Ledoux's first Halloween in a couple of days.. we have quite the family costume!  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment