photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Merry 1st Christmas Presents!

Well, here you have it!  My top picks for Ledoux's first Christmas... of course, I probably won't end up getting all of it...and by saying probably, I actually mean I probably will. :)

1.) Lamaze Soft Sorter: Ledoux is loving exploring textures with her little fingers- and this is perfect!  It rattles, has different textures, and helps her discover what shapes fit where.

2.) Ready-Set-Go Trike: Babies can sit in the seat and steer while Lee and I push her, and when she is bigger, she can push it or pedal it herself.  

3.) Kushies books: LOVE these!  Touch and feel fabric books are great- again, because she is feeling everything right now.  It even makes sounds :)  I have a feeling I will regret getting all these sound making things someday...

4.) Graco 4-1 seating system:  Its almost time to get Ledoux a highchair, and this one is top rated (and also turns into a booster seat)

5.) Animal Print sleep sacks:  These are sold online at potterbarn kids (pbkids.com) and I love them!  Sleep sacks in general are a must have, but these just take it to a whole new, sassy level!

6.) Baby lamb rocker: also at pottery barn kids, what a fun addition to her nursery!

7.) Monogrammed blanket: Again, at Pottery barn (are we seeing a trend here?!) I love these- super soft, and I can get her name on them!

8.) Shopping Cart Cover by JJ Cole: I have said it before, I love JJ Cole baby items.  This matches my diaper bag, and now that she is starting to sit up, its time to find the perfect cart cover so we can shop in style.

9/10/11/12/13: BABY GAP!  Ok, I have an obsession with the baby gap.  If you haven't visited there site or store to see the baby clothing- you must!  Fair warning, you will die at all of the cute things.  I am extra excited about the baby pjs (leopard print) because I am hoping to get matching ones for Xmas for me!

14 and 15: These are two stores on Etsy.com that I am ADDICTED to.  Seriously- go to their Etsy shops and try and tell me that they do not have the cutest baby headbands.  Ready, set, go: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thesnootiepig and http://www.etsy.com/shop/JamesonMonroe 

In addition, Lee and I plan to get Ledoux a special trunk engraved with her name and a special message from us for her first Christmas! 

 Fa la la la la, so excited to start baby shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment