photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Day!

 
Happy St. Patricks Day! Any holiday that actually encourages everyone to have drink and dance around in green and gold sparkles is a holiday that I like!  This year, I didn't get to take part in the shenanigans that are St. Patricks Day...and now that I think about it, I didn't get to last year either.  Humph. 

 That being said I sure think holidays are so much more fun with little babies around! (Never thought I would EVER say that!)  I know, I know...Ledoux is only 7 months old and has no idea today is a holiday, but that doesn't stop me from having fun with it!  I started the morning off by putting green food coloring in the toilets and milk jug in the fridge (the Leprechaun visited our house over night and peed in our toilet and drank out of our milk jug, duh!) Ok...maybe I am a little holiday crazy...it was just Ledoux and I since Lee had to work, and she isn't even potty trained to see the green water...whatever.  Of course, I also had to do a photoshoot for the baby book- complete with a shamrock plant...which she quickly ruined.  Note to self: don't give babies potted plants.  What a mess! (And don't worry... she didn't eat the shamrocks!) 

Looking forward to having a green beer tonight when the husband gets off work (and the baby goes to bed!) Heck, its St. Patricks Day, maybe I will have one before... :)  Hope your St. Patty's was lots of fun- I am excited to see all the pictures of everyone else's crazy weekend slowly start rolling in via instagram!


 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment