photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shout out to the teachers in this world!


Happy Tuesday! 

It just occurred to that I haven't purchased Ledoux an Easter dress for this weekend... gosh what kind of a mommy am I?! For as much as I shop and "decorate" my little babe, you'd think I would have been on this months ago.  FAIL!  I also still haven't done her official Easter pictures...even though I bought the cutest Easter bunny props.  I guess my $1 target bunny ears headband will have to do (unless I find sometime to do Easter pictures this week...)



It just seems like there are never enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that needs to be done. Between working, school, baby, cooking, cleaning, gyming it up, and everything in between... it is exhausting.  I know, I know, y'all have the same competing priorities going on!  But how do you mamas manage to do it all?  Goodness!  One thing is for sure, we make time for what is most important to us... and that to me is my sweet little baby. 

As I was reflecting on that fact that my baby didn't have an Easter dress, I decided that was a surefire sign that I needed to go shopping. And while shopping for the perfect little Easter dress, I realized I had no idea what I was going to do for Doodle's teachers at childcare.  Every holiday, I make them something special (let's face it, these are the people responsible for my baby when I am working...it is important to let them know I appreciate them and their hard work!)  Teachers, regardless of what age your babe is, have the hardest and most important job in the world: they are shaping the minds of our children.  They have an impact on our babies everyday!  I could go on and on about this, but bottom line: let them know you appreciate them!  Soooo... here is what I am putting in Ledoux's teacher's Easter Basket this year:


I got everything (except for the flowers) at target.  You might be wondering why I chose to get them socks?  Ledoux's childcare room requires that you take your shoes off- socks only (because the babies are all over the floor!) and they need super cute socks! :)  Each basket is total around $10, and Ledoux has 3 teachers.  Its a small price to pay to show appreciation to the person who is helping me raise my sweet baby.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. As a teacher myself ... I am sure that her teachers will love those!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so!!! Goodness, I couldn't get anything done without my babies teachers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mother read this post, and gave you a big hug for appreciating child care professtionals/teachers! lol. They really do deserve every bit of credit and appreciation we can give them!

    ReplyDelete