photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy October, y'all + our fave fall brews

Happy October from Ledoux!


It is officially my favorite month (well, except for December...)  October reminds me of all things fall, apple spiced, orange and brown colored...you get the point.  Actually, the only real reason I love October is because of Pumpkin beer.  I really wish it was sold year round. Its complete BS that any other month of the year, it is non existent.  I also discovered an ahh-mazing cinnamon apple beer and a caramel apple spiced beer that are VERY close seconds to my loved pumpkin...  Here are my top 3 fall beers this season... give em a try! :)

In other news, lets address the elephant in the room... yes, I have completely (on accident) ignored my blog.  Life has been so insane, I find myself never able to find the time to sit down and write.  And I miss it.  So this is my promise to get better.  When I find the time to actually relax, I am usually busy making baby bows and enjoying a glass of wine before heading to bed.  You all know how it is, there is never enough time in the day, the week, the month... blah blah blah.  Bottom line: I am back, bitches.

We have had a crazy month, and I can hardly believe my sweet baby doll will be 14 months old this week.  WHAT?  Where in the hell does the time go?  We spent a fab family day today at the pumpkin patch, and then watching the Broncos game (they won.. Duh! )

 Here's hoping all of you are having a great October, and take time out to enjoy a pumpkin beer.  I'd also like to take a quick second to give a shout out to the creepers, aka Wilbur(t) and Steve, at work that stalk my blog.  XOXO and see you all soon! Cheers!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment