photo becca_home_zps8d7ec4db.png photo becca_about_zpse3023212.png photo becca_sponsor_zps3f4e68a2.png photo becca_contact_zpsce60da8b.png
 photo becca_recipes_zps3356654e.png photo becca_ohbaby_zps31a2c428.png photo becca_xoxo_zpsfdbbf02a.png

Friday, May 10, 2013

Memorial Day baby style!

Ledoux's swimsuit here

There are few things in this world I love more than being an American... if you know me, you know that my love for our country and those who serve in our Military is unwavering.  Perhaps it is because my husband, brother, and countless extended family have served in our Military, or simply because I value everything that freedom and our country stand for.  Regardless, Memorial Day through the 4th of July is one of my favorite times of the year!  It is a time when people proudly display American flags (even though they should do this everyday...), wear their most patriotic of clothing, and celebrate the warmer weather with beers, barbecues, and friends.  What is not to love?


With the kick off of one of my favorite seasons, I have been scouring stores to find the best Americana gear for Ledoux.  I am no longer willing to pay full price for baby clothes (in most cases), because my baby has went from 6 month clothes to now wearing 12-18 month sizes in the last month (can we say growth spurt!?) All of the 9 month clothes are still in her drawers, tags attached, because they already don't fit... and have never been worn.  So, I am searching for good deals since she will grow out of them all so fast- and there are some great deals right now!  The closer we get to Memorial Day and 4th of July, the harder it will be to find cute stuff, so stock up now!  Here is what i found (and bonus: its all on sale!)

 
 
1.) American Floppy Beach Hat here
2.) Girls sunglasses here
3.) Denim ruffle bottoms here (and on sale for $7!)
4.) Navy stars shorts here
5.) Summer Dress here
6.) Red/White/Blue romper here
7.) Cowboy Hat here
8.) Flag Tee Shirt here
9.) Navy stars button down shirt here
10.) Hero shorts here
11.) Flag onesie here (only $3.50!)
12.) Sandals here (Only $2.75!)

So there you have it my friends!  Stock up this weekend on some great buys and show your American pride!  'Tis the season!  I will leave you with a quote from one of my FAVE songs of the season- Made in America by Toby Keith... "He loves his wife, shes that wife that decorates on the 4th of July, but says everyday is Independence Day..."  Totally me.  Totally.  Happy Friday!

Ledoux's top here      Headband here
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment